SAVE $350.00 OFF MSRP
BMW TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION.
The BMW Tire and Wheel Protection Program provides coverage in the event of damage to your tires and wheels as a result of metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts, etc. (excluding cosmetic damage). You can choose a plan that covers your vehicle for up to 5 years.
YOUR TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION PROGRAM INCLUDES THESE IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Replacement of flat tire due to road hazard
- Replacement of structurally damaged wheel due to road hazard
- Coverage of all costs associated with the replacement of tires and/or wheels plus labor charges including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tire disposal and taxes. (Subject to a $50 deductable per claim)
- All vehicle tires are covered as long as they have at least 2/32" of tread at the time of damage
- Tires and wheels will be replaced using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) rims and OEM-approved tires and parts
- Available on new and certified pre-owned BMW vehicles
- No aggregate limit
- Ultimate peace of mind: You no longer have to worry about unnecessary financial hardship in the event of damage to a road hazard. We have you covered.
- Damaged tire(s) will be replaced, not plugged or patched
- Benefits are not restricted by vehicle mileage
- Program benefits will continue even after you replace your tires
- Up to $100 of towing expenses are covered in the event of damage due to road hazard
- Transferrable - adds resale value
IF YOUR TIRE AND WHEEL IS DAMAGED
- Services may be completed at any BMW center in the United States or Canada
- Replaced parts will be covered for the remainder of the contract term
- Outside of the deductable, there are no additional costs to you for labor, mounting, balancing, valve stems or taxes
For vehicle eligibility or purchasing details, please visit us or call us at 603-772-0000