Best Bagels in Stratham NH
If you’re a bagel aficionado, you need to check out the following Stratham, NH eateries. Each one offers its own, unique take on this breakfast classic.
ANI’S BAGEL CAFÉ
Located in scenic Churchill’s Garden Center, Ani’s Bagel Café strives to provide the Seacoast region with a product that’s fresh, healthy, and local. Whether you’re ordering a bagel, a fruit smoothie, an espresso drink, a salad, or a sandwich, you can be confident it was made fresh with natural whole ingredients supplied by local vendors.
Check out their bagel flavors:
- Cinnamon Raisin
Along with the bagels, there are also plenty of cream cheese and spread flavors such as veggie, honey pecan, and pimento.
They also have delightful lunch offerings on their menu:
- Tuscan Tuna. Tuna is tossed with red onions, red bell peppers, tart capers, fresh herbs from Churchill’s Garden, spinach, provolone cheese, and mayo all on Jessica’s Brick oven Ciabatta bread.
- Simple Kale. This veggie sandwich consists of a bed of tender baby kale, juicy grape tomatoes, buttery pine nuts, parmesan cheese, and sweet caramelized onions. The simple kale sandwich comes with bagel chips and a balsamic vinaigrette on the side.
- BMT. Enjoy salty Applewood smoked bacon topped with fresh mixed greens, right off the vine tomatoes, and house-made basil mayo on Jessica’s Brick Oven Multi-grain with flax bread.
While you’re deciding which sandwich to pair with one of their delicious seasonal soups, visit Ani’s Bagel Café on Facebook to get even more of a taste of what they’re all about.
KB’S BAGELS & JAVA
Originally known as JB’s, KB’s Bagels & Java first opened its doors in 1989 and is located conveniently close to North Beach. Stop in and enjoy outside as well as inside seating if you have the time. If not, enjoy a quick and easy breakfast on the go.
Here are a few of the available bagel varieties:
- Asiago Cheese
- French Toast
- Poppy Seed
Some of the cream cheese flavors KB’s Bagels & Java has to offer include Olive Cream Cheese, Hummus, and Caper Cream Cheese.
Take a look at a sample of the rest of their menu:
- The Pioneer Wrap. The Pioneer Wrap is stuffed with egg, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa, and your choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. Pick one of your favorite flavors for the wrap.
- Nor Easter. Choose from any cream cheese and combine it with bacon, ham, or sausage. It’s also served with lettuce, tomato, onion on your choice of bread.
- Turkey Avocado Bacon. The Turkey Avocado Bacon is made up of antibiotic-free, humanely raised roast turkey, caramelized and naturally cured n/nf-free bacon, avocado, baby kale, tomato, and mayo on sourdough.
Go to KB’s Bagels & Java’s Facebook page for some tasty looking photos.
THE WORKS BAKERY CAFÉ
The Works Bakery Café first opened in 1988 in Manchester, VT and prides itself on being as natural and local as possible.
Here are a few of the bagel flavors offered by The Works Bakery Café:
- Raisin Walnut
Below are some of their breakfast sandwiches and wraps:
- Huevos Rancheros Wrap. Perfect when you’re on the go and jam packed with fresh, local ingredients, this breakfast wrap is made with scrambled eggs, salty, naturally cured ham, tangy Vermont cheddar, salsa and served on your choice of a plain, whole wheat, or spinach wrap.
- Sunrise Grilled Burrito. This burrito is filled with fresh scrambled eggs, organic quinoa, avocado, savory sweet potatoes, Vermont cheddar, Pico de Gallo and your choice of naturally-cured n/nf-free caramelized bacon.
Here are a few options for lunch as well:
- California Salmon Roll. A fresh take on sushi, this sandwich is served with cold-smoked Kosher salmon, fresh avocado, cool cucumbers, tangy red onion, a soft bed of baby spinach, quinoa, and house sweet chili cream cheese on a spinach wrap.
- Dagwood. The Dagwood is served with antibiotic-free, humanely-raised roast turkey, naturally cured ham and bacon, provolone, a pile of fresh mesclun, plump tomatoes, roasted onion, and mayo on sourdough.
Be sure to stop by The Works Bakery Café Facebook page for news and updates.
Bagel it Up at These Charming Stratham, NH Cafés
If you find yourself in Stratham, NH craving some quality bagels, visit all three of these spots for some of the best bagels around.