Your Roadside Emergency Kit Should Include These 5 Items
While having a manufacturer’s roadside assistance program or membership with an auto club is great, you’ll still want to pack an emergency kit as a backup. While you’ll want to choose the items that matter most to you, we recommend including these five items:
- A charged cell phone. This can make all the difference in getting help quickly. Keep a car charger in your vehicle and use it to charge your phone (face down, naturally) when you’re driving.
- A fire extinguisher, but make sure that it’s been rated for both Class B and Class C fires.
- Three reflective warning triangles. Place them 50 feet apart to adequately warn oncoming traffic.
- A first aid kit that’s stocked with various sizes of bandages, adhesive tape, gauze pads, aspirin, antiseptic wipes, an antiseptic ointment or cream and any medically-needed items you may need.
- A flashlight and extra batteries. Invest in a waterproof flashlight, just in case you get caught in the rain.
Take relief in the fact that you can trust the Service Center at BMW of Stratham, and take advantage of our convenient online service scheduler to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you.